Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites

These were the bane of my existence the past weekend. Trying to not eat 4 every day was completely entirely impossible. I think I have come to the conclusion brownies are my actual favorite dessert, especially because these have chunks of chocolate in them. Ugh, I'm reminiscing about them already. The only time I didn't eat a million of these was the one day I was not home this weekend on Saturday. I went down to Virginia to Luray because we got an inn stay and had a little getaway. We got to do some wine tasting in the Shenandoah Mountains which was lovely. It was 60 degrees and just gorgeous as you can see... Then we went to brunch at my favorite place, Gina's Cantina and ended our 3 day weekend with drinks by the fire at Pusser's in downtown Annapolis.
Back to the main subject though: chocolate heaven.

Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
Yield ~16 Brownies

1 cup dark chocolate chips + 1/2 cup
2 tablespoons whipping cream
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1/3 cup flour

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Pour whipping cream in a bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. Pour 1 cup of the dark chocolate chips in and let them sit in the hot cream for 60 seconds. Then stir them together like you are making a ganache then add in the oil. Next mix in the sugar and salt, and finally the eggs. Last fold in the flour to finish the batter off and the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. This should make about 16 brownie bites if you're using a mini cupcake pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment