Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tears of Butter

Hold the phone YA'LL! Paula Deen has further proven how annoying she is. Since I speak in food and weather and occasionally some bitchin, I have some of that for the first time. This morning a friend shared this article with me. I am not surprised that she would be involved in a restaurant that has racist tendencies especially towards the employees. This is probably what she is telling the authorities right now.
I actually watched her show the other day, not because I really wanted to know her recipes but because listening to her talk makes me laugh in a painful way. Trust me, I love Southerners. My mom's entire family lives in Georgia and I love going down there. When I listen to Paula though, I sort of cringe and when she takes a bite of her buttery dishes I almost barf because who in their right mind really gets that much enjoyment out food? I mean, of the top 3 things I enjoy most in this world food is in there but she just makes it sexual. Last year I even tried to make one of her recipes and followed it to a T. It was a huge flop so I'm not even sure how it made it on her site. At any rate, Paula is just crying tears of butter now because she's been figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment