Monday, April 9, 2012

Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies

Remember that one post a while ago and I said I had 6 cookies? I lied. I had 6 baked cookies and probably 7 cookies worth of chocolate chip cookie dough. That was a painful evening. My lovely sister decided to make chocolate chip cookie dough just to eat the dough. Meanwhile, I was making these cookies. Once she was sick from eating too much cookie dough she just left the half full bowl on the counter. What the heck does she or anyone who knows me expect to happen next!? This was like 3 weeks ago and this post is just making it up now. I should probably stop making all these desserts though. Easter definitely did not help as I made a cake for that and my friend's birthday is today so you know I made cake for that too. It's been such beautiful weather the past couple weeks which means bathing suit season is quickly approaching, Ahhhhh! It seems I'm slightly confused and preparing for hibernation.

Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
Yield ~25 cookies

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon water
1/2 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup crushed pretzels

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and brown and white sugar together. Add in the flour, salt, and baking soda. Next mix in the egg, water, and vanilla. Last fold in the chocolate chips and crushed pretzels. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment